This is our family!
How fun, next time we ought to have a girls night out and bring our weapons!
Jared's up skiing in Utah too this weekend. He treated himself for his birthday. And I just like to say I'd have love to be shooting something while he was skiing, so jealous it's not even funny.
yes! we need to organize a girls night out at the range. it was so much fun!
Count me in on the girls night out at the range. It would be so fun. I pack my own heat :)
How fun! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How fun, next time we ought to have a girls night out and bring our weapons!
Jared's up skiing in Utah too this weekend. He treated himself for his birthday. And I just like to say I'd have love to be shooting something while he was skiing, so jealous it's not even funny.
yes! we need to organize a girls night out at the range. it was so much fun!
Count me in on the girls night out at the range. It would be so fun. I pack my own heat :)
How fun! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment