Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-Day Grant a Starr

Dain sent me flowers ... Then Emi and I ran a 5K together

This is Emi with her friend Kim who was at the race

I forgot to take a pix of me so I took a pix of my #!!!

The crowd before the race started. From Commonwealth Elementary to Sugar Land Memorial Park, around back to the school. The day was beautiful!

After the race, Emi stayed behind to help clean up (for JHS service hours) and I went to get a nice pedi. We finished the day by going to see a chick flick. The boys were gone so Emi was my date. It was a great day!

2 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I would have loved to run this...so much fun:)

Angie said...

I forgot about it! I wish I would have run it with you, the kids would of had fun with the 1K too!