Monday, January 5, 2009

Spam Christmas Catch Up

Phew! being gone for two weeks is hard to catch up on!!! So I'm starting with our early Christmas in Sugar Land before our trip. We opened presents on the 21st before leaving later that day for Utah .... It was a lot of fun! Dain bought matching Spam tops for everyone.




Phew! being gone for two weeks is hard to catch up on!!! So I'm starting with our early Christmas in Sugar Land before our trip. We opened presents on the 21st before leaving later that day for Utah .... It was a lot of fun! Dain bought matching Spam tops for everyone.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

If you love Hawaii, you have to love SPAM also!! Super fun - love the shirts!

norteamericoyajr said...

The Spam shirts required me to introduce my innocent daughters to the Spam skit (spam spam spam spammity spam spam), thereby facilitating the corruption of a new generation. The blood of their moral decline is on your hands.

Lelani said...

I'll take it. not the first thing I take the blame err credit for. ha ha ha