Friday, December 19, 2008

2008 -- What a Year!

Christmas from years past:



As 2008 draws to a close, I reflect on all the things that happened to our family. Alyssa is doing well in college, Christian is in his last year of high school and Emi is getting ready to move into high school. We have been incredibly blessed with wonderful experiences, freaky storms, and loving friends and family.

We will be gone for the next couple of weeks or so. I will not be posting to the blog. I set up the mobile blog option so maybe I should try it ... We'll see if it works or not or if I even remember to do it!

I'm excited to go skiing, see family, go to my office holiday party, ski, see friends, ski, eat yummy foods and last but not least, ski. :-) This year we rented a house instead of two hotel suites and I'm happy about that. It will be nice to be together in a house over the holidays. Being in two separate suites wasn't the same though the kids enjoyed the freedom. lol

So MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your snow and ski filled holiday. Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years to you and yours.

Di