Tuesday, January 13, 2009

P90X Core Synergistics



So for Christmas I received the P90X workouts. I had been dying to try them. I'm now doing week 2 and THEY ROCK! I'm so excited. I have noticed a difference right away. My body is sore in a different area every day. The workouts are made to challenge a different set of muscles with each workout and thus helping you get stronger and not hit a plateau. I can tell that having done a lot of power yoga helped me as well. So here's to a better, stronger and more fit 2009!!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

you and neal, both! he's doing p90x every night. i have no energy, so i watch or read a book. super supportive, that's me! :)

Bowman family said...

This is how out of shape I am. I have not even heard of this. My next google search. You go girl!