This is our family!
You guys are cute together. Happy anniversary. I feel like I know Dain, even though I don't. He's my kinda guy, too bad he doesn't live closer. It's hard to find good friends who like to do all the stuff I do.
Is that a for real Tatoo on your tummy! :) Happy Anniversary!
Sweet Tat!Happy Anniversary
Congratulations! Wow, nine years already time sure doesn't go by fast.
You two have way too much fun! Keep it up! Here's to another 30 years together. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary-- hope you did something fun!
Happy Anniversary Lelani and Dain! 15th of January is my mums birthday, what a coincidence!Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics!
Happy Anniversary!!! Love you both
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You guys are cute together. Happy anniversary. I feel like I know Dain, even though I don't. He's my kinda guy, too bad he doesn't live closer. It's hard to find good friends who like to do all the stuff I do.
Is that a for real Tatoo on your tummy! :) Happy Anniversary!
Sweet Tat!
Happy Anniversary
Congratulations! Wow, nine years already time sure doesn't go by fast.
You two have way too much fun! Keep it up! Here's to another 30 years together. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary-- hope you did something fun!
Happy Anniversary Lelani and Dain! 15th of January is my mums birthday, what a coincidence!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics!
Happy Anniversary!!! Love you both
Post a Comment