Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

(this is me)

It's the first day of school!!! Christian is officially a Senior (EEKK!), Emi is 8th grade (her last year of Middle School) and Alyssa started her 2nd year of college. I have been doing a happy dance all morning. I love having the kids home during the summer, but when school starts, I'm ready for some peace and quiet. Hee hee hee



Alyssa was in the library studying when I texted her and asked her to take a pix of herself. lol



I took these of Christian as he was leaving at 6:30 a.m. He has a full load for his Senior Year. He will be a busy boy this year.



I had to force Emi to smile and stand still. It's so much easier when they're little .. ha ha ha As she was walking out the front door, I said, "One more!" and she looked over her shoulder and said "Moooooommm". HA HA HA So that's what I took!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

hey leilani. you can read about the nielsen family, which i blogged about, here.

Grandmashauna said...

How fun - I love reading your blog - it's fun to see the darling kids. Happy dance forever!

Jaime said...

Oh, what cute kids . . . seriously, though . . . when did they grow up? I can't believe Christian is a senior! We miss you guys!

Jodi said...

I miss those cute kids-- wish we saw you guys more! Tell all the kids GOOD LUCK this year!

Kristin said...

I can't believe Christian is a senior. He looks so grown up and handsome. And Emi and Tessa in 8th grade time sure goes by fast.

Melanie Rossi said...

I love the pic of Alyssa, that's funny! Happy days are here again!!!