Thursday, June 5, 2008

Using My Left Hand ...

This morning, I took my bike out for a ride. Twenty minutes out, I slid sideways and hit my head, my right shoulder, and my right knee. Ouch! And it wasn't a slow ride... My shoulder REALLY hurt so I walked the rest of the way home and drove myself to the ER. Turned out to be a separated shoulder. I have a bruise on my head and just scraped my knee. So now I'm wearing a sling and can't workout for 2-3 weeks!!! YIKES! I had signed up for some yoga workshops and I'm so bummed. So I guess I will be walking a lot and trying to swim with one arm. Ha Ha

And Emi will have to do my hair ... EEEEKKKK!!!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

oh no!! that is crazy, i'm so glad you're okay, besides the shoulder. :( i guess it could have been worse, right? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Lelani -- Bike crashes are no fun. Take it easy and baby yourself!
Love you,
Shauna

Melanie Rossi said...

That's terrible! Tell me if you need something! I'd be glad to help!

Anonymous said...

I´m sorry Lé about your bike crash, do you use a helmet?
I have used one for more than 10 years, now I wouldn´t bike without it.
It looks a bit funny (at least I look funny)and your hair is flat when you take it off! lol
Take care ! Lena

Alyssa said...

my poor mommy! really the scariest part of all this is that emi has to do your hair. ha ha JK!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU ALL KNOW THAT EMI CAN DO AMAZING HAIR! HUH ALY!!!!!! OOHH IT'S EITHER BAD OR GOOD BUT FOR MY MOMMY BEAUTIFUl! (WELL DUH THIS IS EMI)