I was tagged by Melanie so here are my answers:
A-Attached or Single?- very attached!
B-Best Friend(s)- My Sweetie .. And D'Ann .. And Aly .. And Lee .. and Susie .. oh so many. Nice!
C-Cake or Pie?- chocolate cake with chocolate icing
D-Day of choice?- Friday....it's date night!
E-Essential item?- flavored lip gloss and lotion
F-Favorite color?- black ... which isn't a color
G-Gummy bears or worms? not a candy person. oh! swedish fish! those are gummies, right?
H-Hometown?- Rigby, Idaho
I- Favorite Indulgence? Shopping for myself, by myself
J-January or July?- January! it's my b-day and anniversary month!
K-Kids?-3- Alyssa, Christian and Emi
L-Life isn't complete without? Pedis!!! And yerba mate
M-Marriage Date?- January 15, 2000
N-Number of Bro & Sis?- 3 brothers, 2 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples? oranges. can't bite into apples--gives me chills
P-Phobia and Fears?- mice/rats
Q-Quote?- Hmmm
R-Reason to smile?- so many things- my life in general. it rocks!
S-Season of choice? For sure Fall but up north! Love everything about it!
T-Tag Ten People? D'Ann, Angenette, Lee, Paul, Lauri, Deb, Lena, Di, Karen, Aly, T, LB & Susan (I know, it's more than 10)
U-Unknown fact about me?- I'm a daredevil at heart. like I would have loved to be a stunt woman. lol
V-Vegetable?-asparagus
W-Worse habit?- I rub my skin on my face/lips. use tons of lotion (bottles in all major rooms plus in both cars)
Y-Your favorite food? it changes. right now?? Thai and Indian
Z-Zodiac sign? aquarius
3 comments:
you should have come over to drink mate with neal! he loves it too. :)
You did the tag! That's awesome! Don't you love blogging!?
I knew you had a problem... but lotion in every major room??? I've already spoken to the nice people at LA.. (lotionaholics annonimous) You make lots of nice.. soft friends there to support you with your problem
Post a Comment