Look at what Dain put in Emi's room this weekend. I have a feeling my life will never be the same (or quiet) again. She's LOVING it! PS: She made honors band for next year (8th grade).
hey, to answer your question, I do the photo collages through photoscape. google it and download it for free, then you can mess around with it. It's really fun to play with.
PSSHHH EMI IS THE MOST FAVORED CHILD BUT THE PARENTS WONT ADMIT THAT BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED ALYSSA AND CHRISTIAN TO GO INTO A FURTHER STATE OF DEPRESSION CAUSED BY A FIGHT TO BE THE FAVORITE BUT LOSING TO THE YOUNGEST CHILD
2 comments:
hey, to answer your question, I do the photo collages through photoscape. google it and download it for free, then you can mess around with it. It's really fun to play with.
PSSHHH EMI IS THE MOST FAVORED CHILD BUT THE PARENTS WONT ADMIT THAT BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED ALYSSA AND CHRISTIAN TO GO INTO A FURTHER STATE OF DEPRESSION CAUSED BY A FIGHT TO BE THE FAVORITE BUT LOSING TO THE YOUNGEST CHILD
Post a Comment