Friday, September 7, 2012

Summer, Fall, All

Blogging has obviously fallen by the wayside. I love to log in and see other blogs but I don't take the time to do ours. A lot has happened since Maui. Dain's new job is great and super busy. My work is doing well as well. Emi finished her Junior Year at Murray HS. During the summer, we bought a house in Cottonwood Heights, close to where our old house was before we moved to Texas. Well, it's old and it needs help, so we're remodeling before we move in. This puts Emi in a new school district ... so she started her Senior Year at Brighton HS!! This is the same school were Alyssa went before we moved to Texas so this is not a completely new place for Emi. In fact, she's now going to school with some of her elementary school friends. I think it's been fun for her seeing all her old friends though she missed her Murray friends a lot.

Emi was also called to serve in the special needs mutual. It's a regional mutual for special needs individuals and she's an assistant. She LOVES her calling and I'm so happy she's doing that. It's an amazing experience!

Falls is starting to appear and soon, we'll have cold and snow. I'm excited!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I want to see pics of the new house!