Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Time ...

Wow, how long has it been since I've posted??!!! Crazy how time got away from me this summer and now into fall. We're doing well.  Emi is back in school (hooray) at Murray High School and loves it. I think they boys love her, because she hasn't had a boring weekend yet, though she may say otherwise. She is also working at Rumbi's which has been a good place for her to be. She gets paid and it's close to home. Plus they give her easy times that work with her schedule. Really works well.

Dain has been bored, trying to figure out the new business of radio. No one is calling, so he's doing other things. He has been doing a TV show on Park City TV. He's on every morning and if you ask me, he's awesome! He's so good on TV. His personality comes through. He's so talented. The bad part is that it's part time, so nothing on which to build a career. But that's been fun. And he took a job with a local sports company where he's working temporarily during their big ski sale. He's one of their ski experts. That's ending in a week or so but it really has been a good for him to do. This has certainly been a trial in our lives. On the good side, my business is doing well and growing. We're moving into bigger digs in about a month. I'm so excited! We've needed more room for so long. This will be great.

I'm off to Boston in a week for a medical interpreting conference. Love Boston. I'm excited about that too! Then in a month, I'm off to Dallas to see if I can finally do the Nascar driving I've tried to do twice already. Both times it was canceled due to rain.

Emi is off to Homecoming this weekend. She's excited. We still haven't definitely decided on a dress .. she has the option to wear a black dress she borrowed but it's not super dressy. We're still trying to find a dressier one for her to wear. Of course, she told her date that she's wearing black, so that might be what she had to stick with. Either way, it will be fun as this is her first formal/semi formal dance.

We're happy with how things are going in spite of the job situation. We're enjoying hiking and seeing family. It really has been nice.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I have seen a man walking a dog around here that looks just like Dain. I keep doing a double take. He even wears the same hat that Dain had...it makes me miss you guys!
Tell Emi hi...I really wish I could see her all dolled up for Homecoming, I would have done her hair (tears). You can always dress up a dress with flashy jewlery...Please post pics!
Love you all, miss you! The family in your old house is nice, but they aren't you.

Lelani said...

Aw, thanks. That's sweet. We miss you guys and our house and our neighborhood and all our friends. I will definitely upload pictures!!!