Monday, March 7, 2011

Dallas!

Three or four years ago, Dain gave me a gift certificate to drive Nascar. I chose to set it up in Dallas because we were living in Houston at the time. We went to Dallas a couple of years ago and my driving was canceled due to weather. So we went to the State Fair instead. We tried again over Valentine's weekend. We flew to Dallas only to have the event canceled again due to weather. And because I set it up there, I can't transfer it to another track. Soooo, we will be back.

We decided to make the most of the weekend. We went out to dinner at some of our favorite Texas restaurants, went to the Zoo, to the House of Blues, and even just drove around and found a beautiful lake. It was a slow and simple weekend. We enjoyed the time together and we enjoyed being back in Texas.

1 comment:

Angie said...

That's sad. I'm glad you got to enjoy the nice tx weather fir a little bit though. It has been beautiful lately.