Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Temple Square Lights

We decided to see the lights early and avoid the crowds. Every year we go see them close to Christmas, but then again, we were visiting then. Now that we live here, we can go anytime! We also took Traxx instead of driving downtown and I loved it.

I love the reflection fountain on the East side of the Temple. It's beautiful! I love the nativity scene in the middle.

It seems like there are less lights every year, but I understand. No need to overdo and waste all the electricity. It's beautiful anyway. It was such nice night to be there!

We had dinner at The Garden Restaurant. On Thursday, I get to go back as I'm taking my office to The Roof for our annual Christmas party. Love the view from up there!

1 comment:

Angie said...

It is beautiful. Miss you guys.