Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pineapples, Geckos and Tomatoes

Our pineapple plants are finally growing fruit!! We have two plants and we've been waiting for a few years ... yes, years. After the winter freeze, we had to trim some leaves as they were burnt and voila! the pineapples started growing. Our tomatoes should be ready soon. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. We have a lot of geckos this year. Plus our lime and orange trees are full of fruit.

I will next post pictures of our loquats and the jam we bottled. It's delicious!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Those are cute pictures! I wish I had a green thumb!!! Mine is as black as black can be. Someday I will work on changing colors...but right now I have decided I have to rely on HEB.

Dustin and Camila said...

Are you guys still living in TX?