Thursday, April 8, 2010

Emi's track meet


Emi's last track meet of the season. She's having a bone scan next week because the doctor thinks she has a fracture. She had been complaining of pain. We assumed it was shin splints but we were wrong! Her orthopedist allowed her to run this last meet. Now for the scan ... She won't be able to run for district (for which she qualified). She's bummed but safety comes first.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hooray!!! GO Emi! :) Sorry about the fracture though. Let me know how the scan goes.

Anonymous said...

Go Emi!
I loved hurdles, until they raised them 3 inches for high school and I couldn't clear them anymore. ha!

Anonymous said...

Go Emi!
I loved hurdles, until they raised them 3 inches for high school and I couldn't clear them anymore. ha!

Lelani said...

:-) Ang, she is running for the high school ... and she inherited our short legs. ha ha