Blogger isn't letting me upload pictures .. odd. So I will add pictures to this post later.
Easter was weird because it was just the 3 of us. It's a difficult weekend for Alyssa to come home because it's a ways to travel for a couple of days. She spent it with my parents. Christian opted to go visit a friend at college who wasn't going home, so he went to San Marcos. That left Dain, Emi and me. It was nice. We colored eggs, had a yummy meal, and I even made Emi go a hunt. When she woke up, I announced that she had to find her Easter chocolates. She looked at me and said, "so did you hide them or dad?" I asked her why and she replied, "because if it was dad, it will be hard. If it was you, it will take me seconds." ha ha Well, it was me and it took her seconds.
2 comments:
Emi has your number! We always hide the kid's baskets pretty well. They usually need a few hints. Sounds like you had a nice day even being minus a couple of your chicks.
ha ha no kidding!!!! she's a funny kids. as far as missing my other chicks, it's hard for me. :-( glad they grow up but sad they grow up.
Post a Comment