Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Keith Urban and me

I have been bugging Dain and his co worker to get me back to meet Keith Urban .. and it happened! lol It's funny because I have met several recording stars but this one left me speechless ... and I'm not even a huge country fan! ha ha ha

2 comments:

Angie said...

You are blushing...that is very funny! Cute pic!

Lelani said...

YES! I was blushing. I was sooooooo weird. I walked in and stood there so he came over, grabbed me and said, "come here sweetheart". so I put out my hand to shake his hand and he laughed and gave me a hug. can you say DORK? ha ha

Angenette, that is funny. I used to think the same until I went to his first concert and it blew me away. he rocks the stage. he is an incredible guitar player.