This is our family!
She has our vote!!! Does it count because we are alumni? Congrats Alyssa!!! She are proud that we can say that you watched our kids and we know you!
I mean WE are proud...
WooHoo - Go Alyssa!!! That is so awesome - really cute photo of her also :)
thanks! I'm a proud mama ... :-)
Alyssa is a wonderful, incredible young woman and we are so proud of her!!! I'm a proud grandma!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She has our vote!!! Does it count because we are alumni? Congrats Alyssa!!! She are proud that we can say that you watched our kids and we know you!
I mean WE are proud...
WooHoo - Go Alyssa!!! That is so awesome - really cute photo of her also :)
thanks! I'm a proud mama ... :-)
Alyssa is a wonderful, incredible young woman and we are so proud of her!!! I'm a proud grandma!
Post a Comment