Monday, February 8, 2010

Italy!

Dain surprised me with a trip to Italy where we went to celebrate my birthday and our 10th anniversary. I need to make a collage of photos because I have way too many!!!! We spent time in Italy in Turin and the valley of Aosta (our fave), a day in Chamonix, France, and a quick trip to Martigny, Switzerland. We so want to go back and spent a ton of time there!!!!!!!!!!!!! We loved the Alps and spent a day skiing Bardonnechia, one of the resorts for the 2006 Olympics.


4 comments:

Angie said...

I can't wait to see more pics!

Lelani said...

I put a bunch on Facebook!

Jenny said...

You definitely have to post a ton more - not enough yet on Facebook either. Can't wait to see & hear about it!
BTW - I could totally see you doing Amazing Race!

Suzy Q said...

Wow! How fun for you guys! I'd love to go there in the winter, we were there in Spring many years ago. So fun! I'll check out facebook.