Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Biting Gecko ... really!

Dain saw this gecko by our back door. He picked him up to put him outside and he bit him!On a different note, I love fall and can't wait to make these: YUM.

Dain went back to Utah last weekend to see his dad who had eye surgery and to get his ski pass for the season. Here are a couple of cool pictures he took. This first one is the Brighton parking lot.
I love fall colors .... Can't wait for January when we finally see a bit of color around here!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Utah pics are great but that gecko is GROSS!! I hate those so much. If I know one is in the house, I stay at a hotel if Jose can't catch it before bedtime. Now that we have cats, they normally hunt it down for him. YUCK!!

Lelani said...

ha ha ha no kidding! and he was trying to be nice and put it outside. it just latched on to his hand.