Friday, October 16, 2009

U2

I stole this picture from Dain's work. We went to Dallas last weekend and went to Cowboy stadium while they were setting up for the U2 concert. I will add that picture once I download it. It was amazing to see the process of setting up for a concert. They had something like 75 semis. Plus we found out they have 3 stages and they rotate them so they can keep up with all the cities they're visiting.

I loved this concert like I loved all of their concerts. It rocked!!!! Bono is starting to sound just a teeny bit old ... sad.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I am so jealous I can hardly type!What a fun time! If there is ever another encounter with the band, at least snatch up a guitar pick or old water bottle for me, I'm not picky=).

Lelani said...

ha ha ha ok. just for you though!