Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday Christian!

Christian turned 18 on Friday, May 8. We were gone to the funeral that day so we're celebrating tonight. I can't believe he's 18 already! EEK! These are some of my fave pictures of him:


4 comments:

Alyssa said...

My baby brother is so stinkin' cute!!!

Angie said...

Wow, you guys have been a busy family. Happy Birthday Christian! We would have filled in as a part-time family with cake and candles if we had known you needed to be gone. We are always up for birthdays!!!

Lelani said...

thanks Angie!!! you guys are the best! he ended up going with some friends to see Star Trek which I'm sure for him was the best thing ever. :-) it's crazy, I tell you. and I leave tomorrow for a conference in Austin. I'm SO tired of hotel beds.

Grandmashauna said...

What a handsome talented boy! Love you Christian!