Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday EMI!!!!

Emi is 14 today ... on St. Patrick's day. I call her my "green baby". 14!!!!! Oh, where does time go? She was a premie, 2 months early. Weighed 3 lbs 11 oz, 18" long. She was beautiful then and even more beautiful now.

Here she is with her friend Paige. I'm taking these two to see Keith Urban tonight!

With me, on Sunday, baking cookies.

She was SO excited to meet Jewel last year ...

3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy happy birthday Emi dear, happy days will come to you all year!!! We are so sad that we missed your big day! We are in AZ for spring break, but we will have a happy belated birthday with you when we get back. I hope you had a really great time at Keith Urban! You are one lucky girl!

Grandmashauna said...

Happy Birthday darling Emi! Hope the Leprechauns were very nice to you!

Kristin said...

Happy Belated Birthday Emi! We always think of you on St. Patty's Day. What a fun birthday to go see Keith Urban. I can't believe you are 14, I remember the day you were born you were so little.