Monday, March 23, 2009

Fighter Pilot for a Day

Dain gave me a gift certified to do dog fights and aerobatics and be a fighter pilot for a day. So I turned around and bought a certificate for him and took him along. We flew this past Saturday. It was SO cool! We pulled major G's as we looped and did wing overs and fought each other in the skies over Galveston Bay. We have a video but we need to transfer formats. So here are some pictures. Of all things we did, the hardest was flying formation! We each got to sit left seat and actually fly the plane. It was intimidating at first but once we got into it, I forgot myself and enjoyed the moment. My first attempt pulled 2 G's and worked my way up to 5 G's. Dain got closer to 6 G's. Wicked!



5 comments:

Jenny said...

That's insane!! Glad you had a great time...I'd rather stay on the ground ;o)

Jodi said...

Jared is probably going to be jealous when I show him this. He would LOVE to do something this cool. You guys look awesome! Can't wait to see the video.

Angie said...

I can't believe you were flying a jet!!! My dad has let me take over in his little SLOW plane, and that was scary enough. Way to go!!

Kristin said...

Insane is right, but exillerating I am sure.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Looks like fun: