
I have been wanting a pair of cowboy boots since moving to Texas. Every year, we go to Rodeo with clients and such and I want to look like a hot cowgirl. :-)
So I went shopping and found these great Lucchese boots! I love them! They are SO comfy and look very cute on.
6 comments:
I love boots but don't have any :o( Those will be cute on you at the rodeo!
That's right mom. You rock those cowboy boots like a HOOOTTTTT cowgirl. :D
They are so cute! I want a pair, but I also want the hat and belt buckle to go with. We live in Texas, you have to live it up!
On an unrelated note, we need to start a bunk-o (sp?) group! Wouldn't that be fun?
Yes! that would be fun. let's talk!
I'm sure they look great on you. I totally don't think I could pull off cowboy boots.
P.S. I'll just bring your girl scout cookies Sunday if that's ok. I can always get the $ for them whenever. I'm more worried about getting rid of them then collecting the $. LOL I've eaten 2 boxes in the past 2 days...not good.
You'll be a natural cowgirl hottie!
Post a Comment