
The whole famdamly! We had so much fun and skiied SO hard ... Emi was our ripper this year. Now that they're older and can keep up with us, we get to hit the good runs. Emi discovered powder skiing so we were off piste most of the time. Lots of fun! Dain is in his ski instructor uniform here. He taught several days.

In this picture, Dain was blocking Alyssa so I asked him to lean back. Alyssa thought that meant her too. It turned out pretty funny.

Christian is smack in the middle in the white helmet. He was the only one on a board this year. None of us even took our boards up.

Aly cheesing it for the camera.

Emi, Dain and Christian in the chair in front of us. This is the Snake Creek lift at Brighton.
3 comments:
The snow is beautiful! It made me cold looking at your pics and remembering freezing my tushy off last time I went skiing. I am not very good, I spent most of the day "in" the snow.
I just love Brighton. I think it is because I grew up going to that one. I used to know all the great spots for powder through the trees. Your pics brought me back. It looks like you had a blast. I cannot wait when my kids can take the same runs as I do.
I love all the new pictures! It looks like you had a good time in Utah!
Post a Comment