Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jon Schmidt


Dain is in Utah doing his annual Jon Schmidt concert trip. This year, it's one trip instead of two since Jon put all concerts into one week. Much easier for us! He just sent me this picture he took with his phone. He's at the drums and you can see Jon (right) and Steve (left) as they practice for tonight's show in Ogden. Friday and Saturday, the show is in SLC.

Wish I could be there ....

By the way, those good looking drums belong to Dain's brother Jon (yes, same spelling as Jon Schmidt). THANKS JON!!!! :-) There was not way to take Dain's drums from Texas. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those drums are goooooodloooooking!!

Jodi said...

I bet Dain wishes you were there too!

I am not in Disney World... wish I was! I'm not sure why you thought that! Jaime went to Disneyland last week and my mom and Cliff are in Florida this week. But not us!!!!