
(Thank You in Chinese)
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I am SO grateful for everything in my life. I'm the luckiest girl alive. I have a beautiful, healthy family. I'm grateful for the good and the bad, because they have shaped me into the person I am today. I'm grateful for my experiences and my inner strength. I'm grateful for the opportunity to live in Texas. Not having mountains and snow around was a tough transition for our active family. It has taught me to reach outside of my comfort zone.
I'm grateful that Alyssa has a place to spend TG. She's not coming home this year and that's hard for me. She will be with family and that's comforting.
I'm grateful for everyone who has been kind to my family and me (especially my kids). I love the diversity and variety in Texas. It's awesome.
I'm grateful for my own business. I love the independence and having something that is mine. I love to work! And owning my business allows me to work around my family and personal needs. I like being the boss. HEE HEE HEE
I love making the Thanksgiving meal. All of it. Turkey, ham, potatoes, veggies, rolls, pies, all of it.
Gratitude rocks!!! It's the best feeling in the world.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! And thank you for being who you are.
1 comment:
Gratitude does rock! Well said.
Post a Comment