Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Snowbird Oktoberfest


The morning of my parent's anniversary party, I went to Snowbird to see the fall colors. I went with Alyssa, my brother Andy, and my nephew Allen (he is Paul's oldest). We also caught a bit of Oktoberfest. It was BEAUTIFUL! I love fall in Utah.


Alyssa and Allen


Me, Alyssa, Allen, Andy. We took that short traverse hike to the overview.


Andy told me what these leaves were but I can't remember ... so pretty!


We had planned to go up on the tram but just missed it ... and we couldn't take the next one as we had a short time before having to go get ready for the party.

4 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I love the fall in Utah. The leaves are sooo beautiful. I'm glad you had a nice trip.

Dustin and Camila said...

Great fotos!! I love fall in general, but have to admit the most beautiful fall colors I've seen were in Utah. Oregon is a close second..

Bowman family said...

I miss Utah this time of year. I miss the seasons- Jealous!

Core Wife said...

Love the pics, I miss Utah too! Fall is the best time of year there...