Friday, October 24, 2008

Paint Party!

Aly and her roommates at Utah State BEFORE the paint party:

AFTER the paint party:

This is Aly's roommate Carli. Aly and Carli were best friends in elementary school and met up again after all these years.

7 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

What did they paint (besides each other of course :))

Alyssa said...

Oh my gosh Mom! How did you get these pictures!!! ha ha But that dance was sooo fun! and that's all we painted. Each other. No other point to the dance party. :)

Jenny said...

I was totally expecting the walls to be a different color - I didn't realize it was just them ;o)

Angie said...

What a fun idea! But I bet it wasn't so much fun trying to clean up.

Grandmashauna said...

College life should be this much fun! Way to go Alyssa!

Core Wife said...

At least it's better than eating goldfish! looks like a blast!

Jodi said...

Looks like FUN!