
We got to meet Jewel last night at a up close and personal concert put on by Dain's radio station. It was at George Historical Ranch. The setting was so cool. She played from the front porch of an old pioneer home. We sat on bales of hay with a bonfire behind us where the kids got to make s'mores. The evening was cool. It was perfect!
5 comments:
I love Jewel!! What a great concert.
I heard them talking about the concert on 93Q. It sounded like a lot of fun, I think Mark needs to get into the radio business. (:
I love Jewel! That's even better than Jessica Simpson! Sounds like a fun night.
Again, I say "What th??" "How th??" Please do tell how you have such an exciting life! The rest of us want to know. The closest I've come to celebri-dom was when Jared from the Subway commercials told me to leave him alone in the airport in Chicago.
What a neat venue, I love historical areas, and good music. Definitely sounds like a perfect evening.
Post a Comment