She didn't happen to bring Tony Romo with her did she? Of course not during football season! I tried to talk Aspen and Jackson into being the Tony & Jessica for Halloween... they didn't like that idea! Fun for you guys-- I'm jealous!
Hey, would you e-mail me, I think you have my e-mail, but if not it's rossi_melanie@yahoo. I can't believe I don't have your e-mail, but I was just wanting to ask you about VT via e-mail and couldn't find yours.
5 comments:
Did you get to talk to her much? Was Tony Romo there? That is fun!!!
What the??.. How the??..
That's awesome! I would love to have met her! She's so interesting! And crazy beautiful!
She didn't happen to bring Tony Romo with her did she? Of course not during football season! I tried to talk Aspen and Jackson into being the Tony & Jessica for Halloween... they didn't like that idea!
Fun for you guys-- I'm jealous!
Hey, would you e-mail me, I think you have my e-mail, but if not it's rossi_melanie@yahoo. I can't believe I don't have your e-mail, but I was just wanting to ask you about VT via e-mail and couldn't find yours.
Post a Comment