Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm out of here!

Count Me In and American Expressed have invited me to speak at a conference in Sacramento. I'm leaving tomorrow (Wednesday), speaking at the conference on Thursday, and then I'm headed to Utah. I will spend Friday with my employees at my office. I'm interviewing for a new office manager.



And Saturday, it's off to a family party (my parent's 45th wedding anniversary--that's their wedding day) and then to Snowbird for Oktoberfest.

HOW AWESOME IS THAT???!!! I'm psyched! AND I get to spend this time with Alyssa.

3 comments:

Bowman family said...

How fun! You are such a great public speaker, I bet you are not even nervous. Have fun in Utah, and California.

Kristin said...

Have a fun weekend, how could you not? Utah's weather is great right now and the trees are starting to turn colors. Enjoy!

Core Wife said...

Tell your mom and dad Happy 45th from mo! Give them a big hug too!
Como se dice "Happy 45th" well you know what I mean! I hope they know I love them!