Thursday, September 18, 2008

After Ike






Here are some pictures from after the storm. As you can see, we lost our fence around the back and the one to our neighbors. It's like one big, happy backyard! Now we have to take our dog out on a leash. Otherwise, the pool was full of leaves and such. Lots of cleaning and lots of gratitude for having been spared the worst.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

we're glad you were spared the worst, too, although it looks like Ike certainly left a lot of work for you guys. How weird to have no fence suddenly. take it easy, here's hoping life feels normal soon.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Lelani,
I bet that was a mess to clean up your pool. I'm glad you are doing well and didn't get too much damage. Wanted to pass on the news...we do have church this Sunday. 11am a one hour sacrament meeting. Still no power, so no mikes, air conditioning, lights, etc. Hope to see you there.
Rebecca

Bowman family said...

Lelani,
Love to have teenagers about this time! My little ones are sure learning the meaning of hard work. Braed says, do we have to do this work EVERY week?

Jodi said...

I asked Cliff about you guys earlier today to see if he'd heard anything new. Glad you guys finally got power back. If we lived closer we'd come help with the aftermath! Love you guys.

Core Wife said...

So glad all of our family in Texas is safe. Not sure your cleanup is much worst than my spare bedroom... :) hugs from Boise!

Kristin said...

I am glad you didn't have to much damage. I hope the clean up is going well for you.