We finished our "staycation" by going to Schlitterbahn, then to Austin to see the capitol, down to Brenham for Blue Bell ice cream, and drove home.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It was fun to check your blog today and see all your new posts since I last looked, before girls camp and DC. Your vacations looked fun and was it your 25th year reunion? You still look great after all those years.
I just noticed the bit about Bluebell ice cream... I LOVE ice cream (probably my treat of choice) and Jared has been telling me all about Bluebell ice cream for 4 years. I finally got to try some when I visited him in Oklahhoma over Labor Day-- I don't think life has been the same since! The only problem is that they don't have it in Utah so now I know what I'm missing out on!
3 comments:
It was fun to check your blog today and see all your new posts since I last looked, before girls camp and DC. Your vacations looked fun and was it your 25th year reunion? You still look great after all those years.
Your nieces are sure cute too!
Looks like fun! Sounds like you guys are having a good summer . . . we missed you at Bear Lake!
I just noticed the bit about Bluebell ice cream... I LOVE ice cream (probably my treat of choice) and Jared has been telling me all about Bluebell ice cream for 4 years. I finally got to try some when I visited him in Oklahhoma over Labor Day-- I don't think life has been the same since! The only problem is that they don't have it in Utah so now I know what I'm missing out on!
Post a Comment