Tuesday, May 20, 2008

San Francisco

I just returned from a 5 day trip to beautiful San Francisco. I was there during the heat wave and it was very warm! So unusual as I usually freeze there. I attended the annual conference for the Association of Language Companies where I server as the Education Chair. It was an amazing but exhausting conference, as always.

This picture was taken during a cruise around the bay. I snuck out Friday and met my friend Claire for lunch. We had a blast!! Of all places, we ended up eating at In-n-Out burger (animal style anyone?). YYYUUUMMM

We then took this quick cruise around the bay, took pictures, and enjoyed the sunny day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Le'
We discovered In n Out Burger when visiting California, very yummy! Glad you had the opportunity to see the sights during your visit. ~di

Anonymous said...

San Francisco must be a great place to be in.
Wouldn´t mind going there!
Lena

Melanie Rossi said...

Wow it was warm in San Fran? That is weird, but I'm sure nice since you're always cold! I'm glad you had fun!!